Another terrible campaign… this time its No7
So after I declared my hatred of the irritating pantene/cat deeley/swissh campaign I was upset this morning to see another ad that appears to be a direct copy.
Dont upload a swish, upload a wink….. *yawn*
– these ads are so similar I’m sure the same concept boards could have almost been used.
That said Boots have at least made some positive changes within their exquisite curl campaign…
- The campaign URL is more memorable
- They allow video and photo uploads
- The campaign sits within Facebook allowing user interaction with the brand, and the brand is responding quickly
- The prizes, although low value, are encouraging trial by proving lots of product winners
And No7, despite your terrible advertising, I’ll still buy your mascara – because it’s good, not because of a wink, and an exquisite curl sample would be lovely 😉